- NEW 16 Station PBR – R-Panel Roll Former
- 36″ panel, ribs on 12″ centers, 1 1/4″ high coil width 42 3/4″-43″
- USA Tooling Design – Special Roll set in stand 16 – by adjusting the stand tighter it will reduce the width of the panel, looser it will make the panel wider so the exact panel width of 36″ may be achieved even with variations in coil strength.
- Tool steel roll dies, hardened, and chrome plated.
- UP-CUT-SHEAR – DOUBLE CYLINDER
- The up cut shear makes stacking of formed panels much easier. The micro burr on the end of the formed sheet is turned up by the up cut shear, so it will not scratch the sheets in the stack. The end of the newly formed sheet can slide on the top of the sheet stack, it does not need to be kept off of the stack to avoid scratching as with a down cut shear.
- Designed, Final assembly, and Testing in USA
- Includes 10,000 lb manual un-coiler and stand.
- Power is 220v 3 phase 60hz, single phase converters are available.
- FOB Sunnyside, WA
- Loaded on your truck.